Monday, November 17, 2008

Why Do They Call It A Softail

Dante:" It 's my first album "

Arguing for a song? You can. Epochal clash between Pontoon Dante, one of the contestants of X Factor, and Simona Ventura after leaving the program for his performance of "You Pretend" by Raf. "All the other altered the pieces according to their artistic inclinations and not me." Closed experience Dante anticipates that has prepared a disc with five songs and 'I Pretend' rebuilt but as I say. " Sanremo and is dreaming ...

hindsight quarrel again with the Ventura as you did during the program?
What has happened is just the result of many things that had happened in the days before and that I liked them.

For example?
To all my friends were choosing the songs, according to their style, and instead gave me pieces that had nothing to do with my world, namely the soul and r & b.

So do again all?
I would say yes. But perhaps because I am not impulsive like that. But I'm for the absolute sincerity and if I have to tell the truth even some of the authors has led me to argue with her.

Explained better.
After my exit from the program's authors have wanted me to give a video and I said 'what do you want to say Ventura ", but I had nothing to report. Eventually I asked the question "Why did you want to give me the song of Raf?".

And then what happened?
When I saw Simon I explained what had happened and she reassured me that everything was OK. Instead what they did not see video immediately, but only the latest episodes and when Simon saw him live he blurted out, 'But this is still here!?'. Luckily we made it clear ...

After the television experience you're back at home in Switzerland e. ..
I started to work on my disk.

's ready?
Yes, there are six new songs (including the song that's on my Myspace 'The music in') and the cover 'I Pretend' but rebuilt my way and how I wanted to sing in X Factor, or guitar and voice.

With whom did you stay in touch after the program?
With Antonio Marino and especially Adriano. A burst immediately sympathy between us even though Adrian was released almost immediately in practice.

Why Giusy most successful of the winners Aram Quartet?
Simple. Aram's not writing songs and had behind him the experience needed for a recording project. Occurred in the final with a piece of Morgan and then they backed off in terms of musical style. Giusy had the great fortune of having met Tiziano Ferro and acquainted with the music ...

But think of going to San Remo?
No comment.

Tgcom

0 comments:

Post a Comment