Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Vsi Electric Controller

Mengoli: "The song is a rip-off of Giuseppe to my song of the '69 '





"Giusy Ferreri has copied one of my songs of the '69 'means the said Paul Menga by microphones dell'Alfonso Signorini Show (broadcast from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 10.00 on Radio Monte Carlo).

"This is a blatant case of plagiarism: The last single by Giusy Ferreri Novembre - Mengoli supports - has exactly the same chords of my song of the historic '69 Why did you do that. The two songs have quite the same rhythm, you can not copy the chord. Should be established a guarantor of the notes. " "I am outraged. I sing this song for 40 years, it is as if I had been taken from a child! Even a layman in music, with a click on YouTube can be aware of this scandal. "

Paul Menga, Bologna born in 1950, won the Castrocaro Festival in 1968. His greatest success is because you did not. He has participated in two editions of the Sanremo Festival in 1970 and 1971, with Ouch! What's the harm you do to me and boys like us. In 1970 he won the Group B with the Cantagiro I adore. Back to Sanremo in 1992 I will give you. In 2005 he took part in the reality show Back to the present, and is currently a regular guest on the talk show Italy 2.

Leggo

0 comments:

Post a Comment